Don'T wOrrY bE HaPPy!!!!!!!!

This is my blog for my english class, I hope that you will like it and just enjoy it!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The "rEis"

My dear diary! Hello! today is 6th of genuary and in Catalonia it is a very important day because the girls and boys have a lot of presents from the kings (in catalan: els reis mags). I haven't anything because for my birthday my family bought me a car and I think that is enough... Althrough, in my family we celebrate Christmas because my mother is from Switzland and in Switzland the three kings don't exist. The family of my father is from Catalonia and they give us presents. For my sister money and a meke-up set. For me and my brother money too. It was a good day because we went to my grand mother's house and we ate those fantastic macarronis and incredible beef. Where there i l'àvia Antònia we can forget Ferran Adrià!! jeje!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home